Helping the Kodiak Community Foundation makes our island home stronger. There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. Very basically, you can:
- Give to the Kodiak Community Foundation in support of community needs as determined by our advisory board.
- Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the funds page that benefits a specific area non-profit.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals.
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, or life insurance and/or life income gifts. To give cash, you can:
- Donate Online (security certified)
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Kodiak Community Foundation. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate.
Kodiak Community Foundation
PO Box 400
Kodiak, AK 99615
- Contact ACF directly to establish a named fund.