Helping the Kodiak Community Foundation makes our island home stronger. There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. Very basically, you can:
- Give to the Kodiak Community Foundation in support of community needs as determined by our advisory board.
- Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the funds page that benefits a specific area non-profit.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals.
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, life insurance, and/or life income gifts.
To Donate Online Today:
- Donate Online (security certified)
To Give Today by Sending a Check:
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Kodiak Community Foundation. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate.
- If you wish to mail a check: for the security of our donors and to avoid banking complications, all checks must be made payable to The Alaska Community Foundation or ACF. The Kodiak Community Foundation fund you are directing your donation to, should be named in the memo.
Kodiak Community Foundation
PO Box 400
Kodiak, AK 99615
- Contact ACF directly to establish a fund, donate stocks, property, life insurance, and life income gifts.